Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I'm just a kid
And life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid
I know that its not fair
Nobody cares
'Cuz I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight
-Simple Plan, "I'm Just a Kid"

OK, I'm being childish. June's gone off to watch the Moscow Circus in Woodlands, and I'm stuck at home with papers to mark. No, not that she wouldn't let me go, but I knew I couldn't make it. It's quite different from when I took my 'O' Levels. Then I really was a kid, and I really got left behind to study whenever my family went out. Fat lot of good it did my grades... but I'm not bitter.

So now I'm >ahem< more mature and I've got my priorities aligned with my responsibilities, but it doesn't matter; being left behind still sucks.

Guys, after you take your last paper tomorrow, have a great long weekend! Enjoy on our behalf, can?

Forgot to mention: I discovered what a 'vegetable dosa' is from the prata shop downstairs of my place. It's a dosa that comes stuffed with coleslaw! Yuck! Next time I'm sticking to my usual masala dosa. The potato stuffing tastes much better, and it's cheaper too.

No comments: