Friday, May 05, 2006

PUS presenters want to shoot a video as part of their presentation. We've been storyboarding over a number of afternoons this week, and I'm glad they were sensible enough to cut down the number of scenes we have to shoot.

It's a good opportunity to activate the PUS resource team as well, making this activity the first one to actually give them something concrete to do for a change. Hope everyone got the message, though. Communication somehow isn't our strong suit. We're shooting on Sunday.

Tonight is actually NYeDC's Drama Night 06. Their first production since I left the club. But June had to work late again, so I had to switch tonight's tix for Saturday's instead. Bleh. I wanted to watch the debut performance, but I guess a 24-hour wait won't hurt too badly.

No comments: