Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I may be left to fend for myself for a time, but June didn't leave me unprovided for. As she is wont to do before an overseas trip that doesn't include me, she left behind a little something to keep me occupied until she returns. Under the sheets this time, I discovered a hidden cache of assorted snacks, all neatly arranged so that no suspicious lumps stood out. Good thing I'm not the kind of person who jumps on the bed when no-one's looking, eh?

Such a colourful arrangement it was, too. I wanted to take a picture, but I had given June the digi-cam for her HK holiday snapshots, so I'm camera-less for the moment. The best I can do now is to list what the individual snacks are before they get devoured:
  • Chocolate sandwich biscuits x 1 roll
  • Pocky-like biscuit stix topped with chocolate and almond bits x 1 box
  • Kjeldsen's butter cookies x 1 soft pack
  • Lay's potato chips, salt and vinegar flavour x 1 bag
  • Caramel corn puffs x 1 bag
  • Snickers x 1 5-pack

While I wait for my wife to come home, I can rest secure knowing that I'm not gonna starve.

No comments: