Such a colourful arrangement it was, too. I wanted to take a picture, but I had given June the digi-cam for her HK holiday snapshots, so I'm camera-less for the moment. The best I can do now is to list what the individual snacks are before they get devoured:
- Chocolate sandwich biscuits x 1 roll
- Pocky-like biscuit stix topped with chocolate and almond bits x 1 box
- Kjeldsen's butter cookies x 1 soft pack
- Lay's potato chips, salt and vinegar flavour x 1 bag
- Caramel corn puffs x 1 bag
- Snickers x 1 5-pack
While I wait for my wife to come home, I can rest secure knowing that I'm not gonna starve.