Wednesday, March 05, 2008



Drama Night 08 -- Walls

Drama rehearsals are so much fun, I've almost forgotten. Here we are right at the developmental stages of NYeDC's new original piece, "Walls". While we're crediting Steph as the scriptwriter, it's the cast's own soul-baring, their own stories, and their own workshopping that Steph has woven together into a coherent package.

While Steph's pretty much in control over on this side, I'm panicking on my end. I really need to give my own cast The Talk. If I can have their full attention for just another six weeks, I just know they'll do the old Eunuch proud. In the meantime, I'm grateful for my core cast members who are giving their all, and they've been doing some nice work to date. But the rest of the cast, however... just gotta iron out our scheduling discrepancies. rawrr!

No comments: