Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I know which seat to take

I'm alive! Alive, I tell you! Survived a harrowing drive from downtown back to campus with two girls squashed under a 2m long art board that took up almost all the space there was in M2's driving compartment. It was raining, it was night-time and visibility was poor, with me sitting up as straight as I could so I could peer over the board through the windscreen. The rear window was completely obscured.

Art supplies were for the set of Drama Night which we are making on our own, from scratch. With one girl kickin' in the front seat and the other sittin' in the back seat, both complaining bitterly about how crammed M2 was and if I would ever consider upgrading to a lorry, this must be one of the craziest things I've ever done for NYeDC.

No comments: